If you haven’t tried moonshine jello shots we both pity and envy you; you’ve been missing out, but there’s a great first experience waiting right around the corner for you!
This Moonshine Jello Shots as a perfect party snack that delivers and nice kick in a fun package is definitely something to try. But we would surely love to re-live the experience and excitement of trying moonshine jello shots for the very first time.
The best part is that it’s not that hard to make some of your own Moonshine Jello Shots. Here’s a nice handy recipe to keep in mind come next party season.
I'm so excited to prepare so many #recipes of #drinks, #cocktails, #Moonshine, #food - I'm ready to get down to work! #Moonshinerecipe
- 1 cup of Filtered Water (cold)
- 2-3 Jello Packages
- Small Plastic Jello Shot Cups
- 2 cups of Boiling Water
- 1-1 1/2 cups of Moonshine or Everclear
- Bring two cups of water to a boil in a pot.
- Pour in Jello & stir until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Next, pour in the desired amount of moonshine or vodka.
- Add cool water to the mix until at the volume indicated on the Jello packets.
- Place in small paper cups and chill.
- Allow to sit in refrigerator for a minimum of four hours.
Be aware of the proof of your shine! Adding 1 cup of plain store-bought Vodka vs. adding 1 cup of your fire-breathing shine is a big difference!
Feeling adventurous? Try hollowing out some lime halves to pour/set the mixture in instead of the cups!
Moonshine recipes, cocktail recipes, infusions, distilling, beer and wine brewing, cooking, menu, food, cocktail and more