Want to enjoy the rich flavor of a peach pie with a side of moonshine with it? The peach pie moonshine recipe is a great way to do just that!
It’s a fairly simple infusion recipe that uses ingredients that are easily obtained from just any decent grocery store. Apart from moonshine, of course, which is best to be distilled in advance. Or you can take a shortcut and buy some high proof liquor like Everclear, though the flavor might turn out a bit different.
Either way, after maturing the mix for even a couple of weeks you’ll get an excellent peach-flavored moonshine that is just the perfect party drink.
Peach Pie Moonshine
- ¼ Cup of Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup of Peach Schnapps or Moonshine Vodka
- ¾ (separate) Cup of Peach Schnapps or Moonshine Vodka
- 64oz of White Grape Peach Juice
- 1 ¼ Cup of Table Sugar (Granulated)
- 2 Cans (15oz) Of Sliced Peaches in Juice
- 1 Cup of High Proof Moonshine
- 3 Sticks of Cinnamon
- Boiling Pot
- Mixing Spoon
- 10-12 Pint-Sized Mason Jars
- Mix sugar, juice, one can of can sliced peaches, half cup of peach schnapps, and cinnamon sticks in a pot and let simmer for one hour.
- After simmering, cool down the mixture to room temperature, then add three fourths cup of peach schnapps and one cup of moonshine, mix well with a spoon.
- Place one peach in each mason jar, then strain the mix from the pot into jars through a cheesecloth.
- Store the jars in a cool and dark place for at least 4-6 weeks to get the best flavor.
You can add any left-over peaches and pulp to your next fruit mash
, or use em' to make cobbler or crisp!
In case you don’t have any moonshine ready (but, why don't you?
), Everclear or other high-proof liquor can be used as a substitute.