- 1 Cheese Cloth
- 3 Sticksof Cinnamon
- ¼ Cup of• Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup of Peach Schnapps
- ¾ Cup of Peach Schnapps
- 64 oz. of White Grape Peach Juice
- 1 ¼ Cup of White Granulated Sugar
- 2 Cansof Sliced Peaches(15oz) in Juice
- 1 Cup of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol(Ex. Everclear, Moonshine)
- In large pot bring to boil sugar, juice, one can of can sliced peaches, half cup of peach schnapps, and cinnamon sticks.
- Simmer for one hour.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- When room temperature is reached add three fourths cup of peach schnapps, one cup of everclear. Mix well.
- Prepare 10 to 12 pint sized jars.
- Place one peach in each jar.
- Strain mix through cheese cloth into jars.
- Fill jars to bottom of rim and seal.
- Let sit for six weeks for best taste.
- Make sure to set in cool dark place.
- You can use left-over peaches and pulp to make cobbler or crisp.
Please support our site and grab your ingredients….
by Hoosier Hill Farm [Hoosier Hill Farm LLC]
by Welch's [Welch's Bottled]